Since we didn't have much of a plan and my chemicals are exhausted, I decided now was the time to use the roll of film that I soaked in mouthwash a few months ago. It's been sitting around my room waiting to be shot because I didn't want to risk screwing up a lab's chemicals, and since I'm getting rid of these chemicals tomorrow anyway, I figured now was the time.
It looks pretty ridiculous, there are only a couple that I even kind of like. However, this entire project is about me learning and experimenting. I'm a big fan of the unpredictability of film, but I think the whole concept of soaking is a little too unpredictable for my taste.
This post is mostly just to display the results; I'm not implying that I like all of these.
This week's film:
- 1 roll of Kodak Gold 200, soaked in mouthwash prior to shooting
- Shot on a Canon EOS 630 with a Canon 50mm f/1.4
- Hand developed in Jobo C-41, scanned with Epson Perfection V500