Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 14 - Part 2

This morning, I went out with my friends Natalie and Jasmeen. We got lunch, went to Bethesda to get Georgetown Cupcake, and then headed to The National Zoo. The zoo itself was kind of a letdown; it was really crowded and most of the animals were asleep, but I did manage to get a couple photos of the ones that were awake.




This is actually meant to be a little ironic.

I got home and my family was waiting at my house for Easter dinner. My brother, Ron, and his wife, Jen, spend Easter with Jen's family, so we had a small dinner tonight and dyed eggs.







We also introduced Brody to Ricky's motorcycle, which didn't go over too well.








I actually managed to sneak a photo of my dad. There are maybe 10 or 15 photos of him like ever, and the fact that both of my brothers are in this too is kind of nice.

This week's film:
  • 1 roll of expired Agfa Vista 100
  • Shot on a Canon AE-1 with a 50mm f/1.8
  • Hand developed in Jobo C-41, scanned with Epson Perfection V500

No comments:

Post a Comment