Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 14

This week's film is a bit of a melting pot, but I think it's a pretty good way of documenting the stuff I've had going on.

Sunday night, Katie and Doug slept over. We saw The Hunger Games on Sunday night and took photos Monday morning. Katie had an assignment for school to recreate photos by published photographers, and one of the photographers she chose was Brooke Shaden. Katie was shooting with my C220F so I shot a bit of film while she was working out how to use it.

Doug and I ran around while Katie was taking photos of Ashlin

Katie and Ashlin walking back to my house from my back yard where we shot


Doug somehow managed to cut himself while walking to the hill where we shot haha

Katie left that afternoon, and that evening, we had a big family get together to celebrate my dad's Uncle Tony's 73rd birthday. The kids and I ran around outside after we ate and took a few photos.

Bailey being a model

Jillian!

Brody watching Bailey and Roman run around


Bailey being a model again haha

And welcome the newest member of my arsenal, the Canon 50mm f/1.2L :)


This week's film:
  • 1 roll of expired Agfa Vista 100
  • Shot on a Canon AE-1 with a 50mm f/1.8
  • Hand developed in Jobo C-41, scanned with Epson Perfection V500

No comments:

Post a Comment