Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 15 - Part 2

If you saw my last post, you know that I spent a couple of days in Philadelphia with Evan Walsh, Amy Geliebter, and James Evans.

This film was shot on Saturday. James came over to Evan's house where I was staying, and we went on a little adventure through the properties that adjoin Evan's back yard.

Evan taking some test shots for the conceptual piece he was setting up

James being cute as usual





Evan turns to me at one point while he's setting up his photo and goes "This would be perfect for a Steven-holding-something photo"


As I said yesterday, I had a blast in Philly with all of them and I can't wait to see them all again. More visits are already in the works!

I really just wanted to develop the last shots of Evan and James, so I went outside this afternoon and shot the rest of the roll and I actually ended up really liking a lot of them, especially considering they were taken totally on a whim.

I found these old bottles in my grandad's house, and the sawdust is actually from a saw in our basement. It settled onto the windowsill.


Grid paper from my grandad's house.


Apparently little wild strawberries grow in our side yard. It doesn't look like any of them get much bigger than this before they start dying, though.


The depth of field on the Canon 50mm f/1.2L is unreal.



This week's film:

  • 1 roll of expired Agfa Vista 100
  • Shot on a Canon EOS 630 with a 50mm f/1.2L
  • Hand developed in Jobo C-41, scanned with Epson Perfection V500

No comments:

Post a Comment