Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 5

This week was a bit of a whirlwind for me. I had entirely more going on than usual and I did not have any time to devote to an entire roll of film, so for this week, I'm sharing two older rolls of film that I finished shooting this week and developed.

I'll start by saying that one roll was B&W, one was color negatives and one was color slides. I was too impatient with the slides to order E-6 chemicals so I took a shot at cross-processing and I'll tell you that this roll of film was a clear failure in my book. I don't plan to cross-process ever again, but nonetheless, it was a learning experience that was very much a part of this project.












As you can see, the cross-processed slides simply were not successful.

All of my plans to shoot this week fell through and left me a little discouraged, but two of my best friends, TJ and Nicole, are visiting me this weekend and I am certain their presence will help inspire and motivate me to shoot a couple of killer rolls for next week. My goal for next week is two rolls.

This week's film:
  • 1 roll of Lomography 120 Earl Grey 100, shot on a Mamiya M645 1000S
  • 1 roll of 120 Kodak Portra 100, shot on a Mamiya C330F
  • 1 roll of expired 120 Fuji Velvia 100, shot on a Mamiya C330F

No comments:

Post a Comment