Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 9

Today, I went to Forest Haven with Katie and our friend, Erin.

We mainly went for an assignment Katie had to do for school, but I shot a roll of 120 while we were there.

I had been using my film camera to meter the whole time, but Katie had loaded 400 speed film into the camera so I was metering for 400 when the 120 I was shooting was 100 speed. I adjusted halfway through, which wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made, but the whole roll somehow turned out pretty good after a little push processing.


I have no idea what this is supposed to say. We thought it might be "THEY" but the Y looks like a W. I guess you can't expect much intelligence at a place like this.


Oh you know, just a squid hanging from the ceiling.




The church is by far my favorite building on the property, though we had the biggest scare here. We all could have sworn there was someone right outside the stained glass windows to the left of this frame watching us.


I dragged Katie and Erin down to the very last room of the main floor of the main building because there's usually a Bible sitting open on this desk. Instead, there was a wine glass full of solidified fake blood. Classy.





I'll likely be shooting another roll of film this week, so this will be Week 9 Part 1

This week's film:

  • 1 roll of Lomography 120 Earl Grey 100
  • Shot on a Mamiya C220F
  • Hand developed with Kodak HC-110, scanned with Epson Perfection V500

No comments:

Post a Comment